WAYS TO POSITION YOURSELF
“For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future” Jeremiah 29:11
Be intentional about your time with the Lord!
Position yourself to hear from God and Believe that the LORD will Speak
- First, you need to find a quiet place. It may be a specific room in your home, your back porch, in your car; it may even be that you have to lock yourself in the bathroom or a closet to get some time alone with the Lord, but JUST DO IT!!! Expect God to meet you there each day, even if it is just for 5 or 10 minutes.
- Engage in the presence of God
- Ask what does it mean for me.
- Look for the 5 W’s & “H” in the text
- Who is the text talking about?
- What happened?
- Where did it take place?
- When did it take place?
- Why did it happen?
- How did it happen?
Now Make it Personal… Dig Deeper
- What is the Lord revealing to you about Himself?
- What is the Lord teaching you?
- Be obedient to what the Lord is showing/telling you
If you want to learn more don’t forget to join our email list below!